High Performance Bi-Fold Window Design
Designed and engineered to compliment the series 548 Bi-fold Door system, Series 546 Bi-fold windows are ideal for use in Servery type applications. A range of sill options are available to suit your requirements.
- The Series 546 Bi-fold window is designed to complement the Series 548 Bi-fold door system.
- Series 546 and 548 are very similar, however the Series 546 Bi-fold window incorporates narrow panel framing.
- Series 546 uses the same overlight transom as the bi-fold door plus there is an additional transom for lowlights.
- Series 546 Bi-fold windows come in a large variety of combinations (BFW2, BFW4, BFW2+2, BFW6 and BFW4+2 or BFW2+4).
- Successfully water tested at 300Pa.
- A mitred frame matches the other Designer windows and doors.
- Custom injection moulded flush bolt blocks and flush bolt guides remove the need for expensive and unsightly shims and aluminium angles.
- Custom hinges wrap around the window stile and jamb removing the need for notching and shimming. These custom components dramatically improve the appearance.
- For coastal locations we recommend that you use the 316 stainless steel roller cowling.
- Bi-fold windows are supported on dual or quad rollers running on heavy duty dual bottom rails.
- ANDO™, MIRO™ or ICON™ key and non-key bolt activators are the recommended method of securing bi-fold panels in the closed position.
- We can clip Series 546 bi-fold frame to any other Vantage 102mm frame using one of our custom couplers, refer our web site www.vantagealuminium.com.au