Commercial Double Hung Window
Series 453 incorporates the basic Double-Hung residential sashes into bold square commercial framing with dedicated head, sill and jamb adaptors. A popular choice in both residential and commercial building applications. Some of the practical features of these windows are that they do not protrude over decks or walkways and are a superb window for ventilation.
- Vertical sliding double-hung sashes inlaid directly into commercial framing.
- Flyscreens tuck into dedicated recess in the jamb inlay adaptor, supported with concealed nylon clips.
- Complies with AS2047. High water resistance 200Pa.
- Sashes will bypass each other to allow cleaning of all glass from inside the building.
- Custom heavy duty key lockable catch with die cast keeper.
- Sashes will accept glass up to 6.76mm thick.
- Standard 30mm nailing fin jamb as illustrated right or alternative 44mm wide jamb.
- Fixed lowlights can be glazed from the inside in elevated situations by reversing the removable glazing beads and fitting custom captive wedge to the outside.
- Nailing fin frame makes the product suitable for cavity brick and brick veneer construction.
- Matching horizontal sliding sashes into commercial framing, refer Series 452.
- For a higher performing heavy duty double-hung window, refer Series 463.
- Dedicated 90° and 135° couplers.