The MAGNUM™ 601 Window
Series 601 sliding windows incorporate clean, bold lines for a truly architectural appearance. Large wide panels can be achieved with integrated fly screen options. Sashes on heavy duty wheel carriages for smooth operation.
- This 102mm thick high performance sliding window has a soft 2mm diameter radius on inner edge and mitred main frame. The advantages of the 2mm internal radius can be seen on the illustration on the back of this page.
- Tested for compliance with Australian Standards and achieved a very high water resistance of 450Pa, making the product suitable for most applications including multi storey apartments.
- The extra strong meeting stiles allow large sliding windows to be fabricated in high wind load areas.
- Clean splayed and rounded lines for improved visual appearance.
- A large variety of window combinations are possible (SF, FS, SFS or FSSF) with and without highlights/lowlights.
- Is compatible with all Designer Series windows and doors.
- A large range of snap couplers allow joining at 90°, 135° and 180° without unsightly rivets or screws.
- Opening sashes can be fitted with surface or mortice deadlocks.
- Sashes run on large diameter, heavy duty wheel carriages, including double bogey for very heavy sashes.
- Co-extruded PVC sill seal keeps water out of the system.
- Built-in proprietry ball valve drainage to transfer any water that may get into the drainage trough to the tubular sump sill, this valve also reduces blow-back through the hooded external drainage holes.
- Threshold and snap-in flat filler ensures clean aesthetics.
- Sashes and sidelights will accept a variety of glass thicknesses from 4mm to 20mm insulating glass units.