Thermally Broken Bi-fold Door
The Designer Series ThermalHEART™ Bi-fold doors are thermally broken to deliver exceptional thermal performance. Doors and windows incorporate a reliable bottom mounted roller system for smooth, reliable, performance. Our heavy duty quad rollers run on a matching double track for optimum performance and support this ensures heavy panels operate easily.
- Series 730 incorporates Thermal HEART™ technology giving a true wide thermal break between the outside and inside faces. WERS (Window Energy Rating System) data shows that using the same IGU in a Thermal HEART™ awning is 32% more efficient than a standard non-thermally broken window.
- A major advantage with Thermal HEART™ in cold climates is the reduction in internal condensation. Thermal HEART™ is also suitable for hot climates.
- We offer Thermal HEART™ in a range of stocked colours including dual colour ClearMIST™ .
- Running bi-fold doors on bottom rollers reduces the problems caused by lintel sag and allows us to offer optional highlights.
- This bi-fold door has been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards and achieved a high water resistance of 380Pa, this makes the product suitable for most residential applications.
- Low air infiltration suitable for air conditioned buildings.
- The extra strong door stiles allow over size door panels to be fabricated.
- Sharp square external glazing beads are standard.
- 100mm frame and transom have a soft 2mm internal radius.
- Doors can be fitted with a variety of custom lever and bi-fold activator sets (ICON™ or MIRO™ ) with Lever Compression Lock (LCL) motor as standard. ICON™ lever sets are available in 316 Stainless steel finish.