Thermally Broken Hinged Door
The Series 729 is a high performance thermally broken aluminium door delivering excellent thermal outcomes. The Designer Series ThermalHeart™ range has been designed with flat faces for a clean, contemporary look. In this respect it mirrors the design approach adopted for standard Designer Series products. Corners have generally been squared off, with externally applied glazing beads also following a square, rather than sloped, shape.
- We offer both external and internal opening hinged doors designed to complement our other Designer Series Thermal HEAT™ products.
- Series 729 incorporates Thermal HEAT™ technology giving a true wide thermal break between the outside and inside faces. WERS (Window ENERGY Rating System) data shows that using the same IGU in a Thermal HEAT™ awning is 32% more efficient than a standard non-thermally broken window.
- A major advantage with Thermal HEAT™ in cold climates is the reduction in internal condensation.
- Thermal HEAT™ is also suitable for hot climates. It takes more energy to cool a home in a hot area compared to heating a home in a cold climate zone.
- We offer Thermal HEAT™ in a range of stocked colours including dual colour ClearMIST™.
- The doors have been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards and achieved a high water resistance of 380Pa for external swing doors and 150Pa water resistance for internal opening doors, this makes the product suitable for most residential applications.
- Low air infiltration suitable for air conditioned buildings.
- The extra strong door facilitates over size door panels.
- Doors can be fitted with a variety of custom lever sets (ICON™ or MIRO™) with Lever Compression Lock (LCL) motor as standard. ICON™ lever sets are available in 316 Stainless steel finish.