Awning Casement Window
Top line energy performance and sound reduction are hallmarks of the 616 Awning window. Heavy duty sashes can be fitted with double glazing for improved thermal performance and sound dampening. These windows mirror traditional timber windows aesthetically and offer design flexibility.
- This high performance awning / casement window has been designed to complement our existing high performance range of Designer Series windows and doors.
- The window has been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards and achieved a very high water resistance of 1000Pa, this makes the product suitable for most applications including multi-storey apartments.
- Low air infiltration, makes the product suitable for air conditioned buildings.
- The extra strong sashes allow large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas.
- 102mm frames, mullion and transom have a soft 2mm internal radius.
- Awning sashes can be fitted with cam handles, manual chain winders or concealed electric winders. The winder options suit fixed fly screen installation.
- The window is compatible with Designer Series windows and doors. A large range of snap couplers allow these windows to be joined at 90°, 135° and 180° without unsightly rivets or screws.
- Fixed lowlights/sidelights use the same main frame as the opening awning / casement sashes.
- Sashes and sidelights will accept a variety of glass thicknesses from 4mm single panes to 24mm insulating glass units