Clear VENT Double Hung Windows
ClearVENT™ windows are ideal for providing ventilation without obstructing views. The ClearVENT™ system can be incorporated into a range of MAGNUM™ door panels, including sliding and bi-fold frames. The frameless sashes pass over each other to allow ventilation at the top and bottom.
- This full vision vertical sliding sashless double-hung window has been designed to complement our Designer Series range of high performance windows and doors.
- The window has been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards and achieved a high water resistance of 300Pa.
- The main feature with this ClearVENT™ window is the clear unobtrusive vision as there are no horizontal central sash rails. As one sash is lifted the other lowers (the sashes are joined via cords and pulleys).
- ClearVENT™ windows can be fitted with external flyscreens. Special extrusions have been cut to make sure this detail matches the overall window design, no turn buckles required. If you don’t require screens we again have extrusions to suit this situation.
- Ideal for incorporation into Bi-fold or Hinged doors where ventilation is required when doors are not in an open position.
- The window is compatible with the Designer Series of windows and doors, a large range of snap couplers allow these windows to be joined at 90°, 135° and 180° without unsightly rivets or screws.