MAGNUM™ 618 Sliding door
The MAGNUM™ 618 Sliding door is a commercially inspired sliding door system designed for residential applications. Offering up to 4 sliding panels in each direction the MAGNUM™ 618 can be used to span openings of up to 6m. A dedicated cavity slider option enables this system to be used in cavity sliding applications achieving an unobstructed clean opening.
- This door has been designed to complement the Designer Series range of high performance windows and doors.
- The flat sill design allows the door frame to be recessed completely into the floor for the ultimate finish as shown on the back page.
- The 33mm thick stiles are ideal for extra large doors (up to 2700mm) in high wind load areas.
- We have successfully tested 2700mm x 4000mm ‘XXF’ and 2700mm x 3000mm ‘XF’ doors for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards. Achieving very high water resistance of 450Pa, allowing these doors to be installed into most residential projects.
- Doors can be fabricated up to 4 sliding panels in each direction.
- 90° corner sliding option – no central meeting post.
- The optional stacking external fly door system nests into the main frame. The custom screen door system is designed to complement the glass door.
- We can also fit the Centor S1 roller screen behind Series 618 sliding doors, refer picture on back page.
- Unused frame recesses are closed off with snap-in flat fillers for improved appearance and water resistance.
- Standard door rails and stiles will accept glass up to 10.38mm thick laminated or 20mm IGU’s using the double glazing stiles and rails.
- Heavy door panels are fitted with double bogey wheels for smooth long term operation