LouvreMASTER Adjustable Louvre Window
LouvreMASTER™ adjustable louvre windows are designed to compliment Vantage 102mm windows and doors. Louvres provide excellent ventilation and can be fitted with a variety of blades to suit your project – glass, aluminium and timber blade options are available.
- Adjustable louvre window system designed to complement the Vantage Designer Series windows and doors. The jambs, head and sill will clip to all Designer Series products.
- The 131mm wide frame allows a flyscreen to be fitted within the frame line without the need for screws, rivets or unsightly turnbuckles – giving a clean flat finish.
- The LouvreMASTER™ system has been successfully tested to 300Pa water resistance.
- Standard blade heights are 152mm and 102mm, choosing a frame size which allows you to use all full height blades will always give the best appearance (i.e. no need for blades to be cut down).
- The 102mm and 152mm blade can be glass, aluminium or timber.
- There are two mullion strength options to cover most situations, Including Darwin up to 3000Pa design wind load.
- Fixed inlay adaptors make it possible to have adjustable louvres and fixed lights within the same frame.
- Head and sill run through, this makes it easy to fit louvres over doors using one of our highlight couplers.
- 3° fall in sill ensures water, dust and salt are guided out of the window system.
- This window is available with an optional built-in security bar system.
- Louvre mechanisms can be key locked.
- We can clip Series 525 louvre frame to any other Vantage 102mm frame using one of our custom couplers