Residential Sliding Window
Sliding windows are an excellent choice, especially in servery situations between the kitchen and outside entertainment areas. They are also the safe choice as they don’t protrude onto decks or walkways. Single or double opening panels can be specified, along with double glazing where improved thermal or acoustic performance is required.
- Successfully tested to comply with Australian Standard AS 2047.
- Optional meeting stile strengths cover a large variety of design wind load areas.
- It is possible to re-hand the sliding window after installation – change type slider fixed to fixed slider.
- Opening sashes run on large diameter wheels ensuring smooth operation.
- Standard cam and key type cam handles available and located on the jamb for maximum security.
- Optional ventilation type key lock available.
- Besides the obvious standard windows this system can be fabricated as four light sliders, sliders over sliders and fixed lights out of slider frame.
- Fixed sill has built-in drainage to take care of condensation.
- Sashes will accept up to 6.38mm laminated glass with full wrap around glazing.
- Fixed glass is hard up against the outer face, no ledges to catch dust and beaded from the inside, this allows re-glazing without expensive scaffolding.
- Flyscreens tuck into the head and sill, held by nylon clips on the sides with no rivets.
- We have an extensive range of snap couplers for this window, 90°, 135° and 180° that allow the window to be coupled to window or doors without unsightly rivets & screws.